Last Updated: March 15, 2018
We will scan and record the numbers that a group is playing on a ticket bought on the group's behalf. In the event wrong information is provided, posted or sent to a participant or group, the participant or group shall not be entitled to any claim based on the receipt of erroneous information. The participant or group must immediately notify us upon receipt of erroneous information. ALL participants HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST US FOR THE RECEIPT OF ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.
By participaiting in our services you agree to join a lottery pool for the purpose of jointly playing lottery drawings, as a collective group.
1) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
2) you are at least the required minimum age within your state to participate in the lottery.
3) you are not located at the time of using our service in any state, province or country in which you are not permitted to use our Services. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply completely with your own local, state or national laws.
4) you do not make a living out of gambling, gaming or betting.
We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from you at any time. In the event that we discover you are under the required minimum age within your state to participate in the lottery or the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction you are resident, your participation will be voided, your contribution/deposit returned to you and your account closed forthwith. We reserve the right to report you and/or your activity with us to the relevant authority(ies).
We reserve the right to request proof of identity and residence from you at any time as well as other documents we reasonably require to satisfy legal obligations that apply to us. In the event that you can not provide or refuse to provide such documents, your participation will be voided, your contribution/deposit returned to you and your account closed forthwith. We reserve the right to report you and/or your activity with us to the relevant authority(ies).
We reserve the right to request proof of a legal tax identification number from you at any time as well as other documents we reasonably require to satisfy any income or tax reporting obligations that apply to us. In the event that you can not provide or refuse to provide such documents, your participation will be voided, your contribution/deposit returned to you and your account closed forthwith. We reserve the right to report you and/or your activity with us to the relevant authority(ies).
1) You may only have one account. Should we identify any participant with more than one account we reserve the right to close all accounts or any additional accounts at our sole discretion.
2) You need to provide accurate details. You must ensure that the details you provide when opening your Account (including but not limited to your legal name, permanent home address [Your usual place of residence], email address and contact telephone number) are accurate and kept up to date. You can access your own individual account information on the Website and, subject to verification requirements from us, may amend such information from time to time.
When you open your Account you must provide a valid email address (amongst others) and choose a password. It is your responsibility to ensure these details are secure and private. If another person accesses your account, you are solely responsible for all their actions whether or not their access was authorised by you and you hereby indemnify us and hold us harmless against all costs, claims, expenses and damages arising in connection with the use of or access to your account by any third party. If you lose, or forget, your username and/or password, or if you believe that a third party is aware of them, you should contact us immediately so we can email you new security details.
1) To participate in the lottery pool, you must contribute and your funds must clear in the corresponding Paypal Group Account. Contributions can be made by any methods accepted by Paypal (www.paypal.com). We may accept other payment methods from time to time at our sole discretion in line with local regulation. Funds contributed can only be used for and/or to participate in the Services. We are under no obligation to refund contributions. Once you place funds in your account, there are NO REFUNDS.
2) We ONLY accept contributions in U.S. Dollar (USD), as such we will pay in U.S. Dollar (USD), but may, in our discretion, pay in another major currency such as but not limited to European Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP) or the Canadian Dollar (CAD).
You can only receive funds that are Winnings. Any and All Winnings will only be deposited into the participant provided bank checking account and must be in your name. Under no circumstances will funds be facilitated by paying Winnings to a third party.
All participant contributions are FINAL. No full or pro-rata refunds will be given, participation will continue until the end of the week paid. Unless we need to void your participation and close your account.
The Services are made available only for personal entertainment.
You confirm your understanding that you may lose all the money/funds you contribute as a consequence of using our Services.
We reserve the right to suspend, amend, add or remove any part of the Website, Platform and/or the Services at our sole discretion and without warning and we will not be liable for any such action. In the event that we suspend any part of the Website, Platform and/or Services, We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable for any time or period.
We may at our absolute discretion change the content of the Website and/or the Services or elements of the Services on the Website at any time.
We give no guarantee that the Website will be compatible with any hardware or software used by you including your Device.
We hereby grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Services on Your Device, for the sole purpose of participating in the Services, in accordance with all the Governing Guidelines.
1) As long as the Florida Lottery still allows us to claim the tickets in any Florida Lottery district office for small Winnings or in their Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee for large Winnings.
2) What method of prize option we chose if a lottery number hits the jackpot will be at our discretion.
Will be paid to you four (4) weeks after the last drawing for the 13 week period on some date predetermined in advance and posted on our website.
Settlement of very large amounts may take up to 45 days in addition to the time it takes 1) for the lottery provider and 2) our bank to provide the funds to us.
Winnings are calculated by reference to the payout rules of the relevant lottery provider. In some cases, lottery providers apply a mandatory deduction where jackpot winners claim a cash lump sum. In addition, some lottery providers deduct federal and state tax withholding or similar taxes from the cash lump sum payable. We will also deduct such sums as would be due for withholding or similar tax purposes from any Winnings due to you. You should be aware that in some cases this can reduce the net Winnings amount due by nearly half of the advertised jackpot amount.
To enable us to comply with federal or state legislation we may require information from you before crediting your Account. We will not credit your Account until we are in receipt of all information we require those legal purposes, possible taxes liabilities or any other necessary purposes.
In the event that the operator of the lottery requires the repayment of any funds paid by it that we have paid to you, you hereby undertake to pay to us a sum equal to such sum within 14 days of a notice from us to you. You agree to fully indemnify us against all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of any breach by you of the provisions of this clause.
We may void and shall be entitled not to pay any Winnings in respect of any Services for any of the following reasons:
1) Any participant who has been involved in any collusion or fraud-related activities in relation to source of funds, the operation of their account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services offered via it, including the Services.
2) Any participant who was at the time of using our service was less than the required minimum age in their state.
3) Any participant found to be in breach of any material provision or aspect of all the Governing Guidelines.
4) Any participant found to be in breach of the relevant local, state or federal laws.
Our ability to claim Winnings from the lottery provider when we present winning tickets to claim prizes. In the event that a dispute arises with the lottery provider regarding their obligation to pay us, we may not be in a position to pass Winnings on to you. In such circumstances our obligation to pay Winnings to you will be suspended while we undertake all reasonable endeavors to obtain funds to pay Winnings to you including, where necessary, commencing litigation, arbitration or other similar dispute resolution process against the lottery provider or any other relevant third party. The maximum period of time for any such suspension of our obligation to pay Winnings to you under this clause is ten (10) years (the "Suspension Period"). At the end of the Suspension Period, if we have been unable to secure funds to pay any Winnings due to you, we will assign you the rights to continue any litigation, arbitration or other similar dispute resolution process limited ofcourse to your portion of the corresponding amount and without forthgoing our rights to be included in any claim coming out of such process. Nothing in this clause shall prevent us from entering into negotiations with you during the Suspension Period to reach an amicable settlement regarding payment of your Winnings.
We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied in relation to the Services provided by us to you and all warranties or conditions are hereby excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This clause does not affect your statutory rights. Avoiding errors We reserve the right to correct errors on the Website or in relation to the Services or any other information at any time.
We make no warranty that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. In the event of any system or communication error in relation to the services, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to withhold the payment to you of any Winnings in such circumstances.
You acknowledge and agree that in accepting all the Governing Guidelines you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether or not such person is a party to all the Governing Guidelines) unless expressly set out in all the Governing Guidelines.
Our entire and aggregate liability to you, whether under contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with the Services provided by us to you is strictly limited to the lesser of the following:
1) the total expected contribution paid by you to us for the thirteen (13) week period immediately preceding the event upon which such liability arose; or
2) the sum of $156 dollars.
We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time, whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
This contract is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, novate, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of this contract or all the Governing Guidelines, or any of your rights or obligations arising under this contract or all the Governing Guidelines, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, novate, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this contract or all the Governing Guidelines, or any of our rights or obligations thereunder, at any time.
We may at out discretion hold a ceremony and invite any media of our choice. You may choose to remain anonymous at the ceremony. However, we reserve the right to publicize and promote details of your Winnings, your geographical location, age and work status (including the nature of your work and job title).
If we fail, at any time during the term of this contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under this contract or any of all the Governing Guidelines, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under this contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of all the Governing Guidelines shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of all the Governing Guidelines or any provisions of this contract are determined by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and modified solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, the rest of the conditions and provisions will continue to be valid and remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All the Governing Guidelines and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire Participant Agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior Participant Agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing. We each acknowledge that, in entering into this contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in the Governing Guidelines. Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently).
Unless otherwise expressly stated within this contract, nothing within all the Governing Guidelines shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits or otherwise in favor of any person other than you and us
Nothing in all the Governing Guidelines is intended or should be construed as creating any partnership, agency or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
Each party irrevocably agrees, that at our discretion, the courts of Broward County in the State of Florida, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Governing Guidelines or its subject matter or formation. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of us to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
1) Any company or person and everyone related to them are not in any way restricted from purchasing additional tickets outside the pool, and any winnings from those tickets are not bound by all the Governing Guidelines.
2) ONLY the tickets scanned and posted on the website will be considered to be tickets included in the lottery pool.
1) In the event that a participant does not agree to all the Governing Guidelines or provide funds by the deadline, tickets will NOT be purchased on their behalf, and they will no longer be considered part of this lottery pool for any drawing for the corresponding periods, and so will not reap any financial benefits or otherwise from any winnings. By not agreeing or by not providing funds on a timely matter their participation shall thereupon end.
2) Each participant shall be liable to contribute a pre-determined amount and pre-paid that amount. Each participant shall provide all required funds for their participation prior to being included in the lottery pool. In the event that a participant does not do so, they SHALL NOT be eligible to participate in the Lottery Pool for the corresponding period.
3) Participants eliminated from the lottery pool for non payment or any other reason forfeit any future prize money or claims to any prize the pool may win in the future. It is the responsibility of each participant to track their standing in the lottery pool and to inform us of any discrepancies.
Each participant must agree to execute any documents necessary to effectuate the purposes of all the Governing Guidelines.
In the event that a lottery game we play (in this case, Powerball or Mega Million) is discontinued any funds and credits will be disbursed to the participants and all Governing Guidelines will terminate and all Governing Guidelines will become null and void.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Services, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website.
For contractual purposes, you agree and consent to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We will provide your information electronically in any of the following methods:
1) internet official blog
2) message center
3) Microsoft Word or Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
Notices will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted in document format, 24 hours after an e-mail, or 3 days after the date of posting of any other method.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this contract or all the Governing Guidelines that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event"). Our performance under this contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under this contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
2) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
3) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
4) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
5) the postponement or cancellation of any related lottery Draw;
6) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
7) delays, losses, errors or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
8) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or regulator;
9) failure of any telecommunications system
Currently we ONLY offer one plan that plays both lottery games for 13 weeks for a total of $156.00 dollars
Participants will be informed how much they are required to contribute for the following participation period.
1) Currently we play 4 quaters a year, each quater being equal to 13 weeks.
2) You are ONLY allow to provide funds for ONE quater per contribution period.
3) NO one will be allow to provide funds or pre-paid for future quaters in advance.
4) If anyone violates this rule, even if by error, we will at our discretion decide to what to do including but not limited to:
a) return anything above the required amount back to the participant
b) return all the funds back to the participant and allow them to provide the correct amount for the corresponding period
c) return all the funds back to the participant and not allow them to provide any futher funds for the corresponding period
d) return all the funds back to the participant and not allow them to provide any futher funds for several future periods, hence not allowing them to contribute until further notice
e) return all the funds back to the participant and terminate their participation indefinitely