Last Updated: March 15, 2018
a) The following phrases "user agreement", "participant agreement", "member agreement", "agreement" are interchangible and the reference to one should include the references to the others and vice versa.
b) In these User Agreement, reference to the singular shall include references to the plural and vice versa.
I hereby acknowledge that I read, understand, agree and accept to the following:
1) NuevoRich is the appointed and designated POOL MANAGER. As such NuevoRich has absolute authority and sole discretion about all details for all lottery pools run by NuevoRich.
3) If you have not pre-paid your contribution in full to the corresponding Paypal group account and to the corresponding open period, then you are not a participant to the corresponding lottery pool run by NuevoRich.
4) Each lottery draw has its corresponding lottery pool group. As such, there is no "regular" group or "regular" participant. The participants for any particular group are pre-determine before any drawing for each particular drawing.
5) Each lottery draw has its corresponding open contribution period. As such, if you did not contribute as required, then you are not a participant to the corresponding lottery pool run by NuevoRich.
6) If a participant is sick or on vacation or otherwise unavailable to contribute their funds, then he/she is not a participant of any lottery pool run by NuevoRich. There is no legal or moral obligation on the part of the company or another participant to contribute on his/her behalf.
7) NuevoRich will select at it's sole discretion the lottery numbers to be played, it can be a Quick Pick or any other combination and/or method.
8) Any dispute you have with NuevoRich shall not be resolved in the courts but instead will be resolved by an independent certified arbitrator selected by NuevoRich. The arbitrator's decision shall be final. The arbitrator shall determine who is responsible for his/her costs.
1) When participants repost/share ORIGINAL NuevoRich generated social media post, they may not add any additional material to the post.
2) When the post is not company generated and participants mention NuevoRich, they must clearly brand their online posts as personal and purely their own.
3) NuevoRich content pertaining to internal company information should not be shared to the outside online community.